We are a leading F&B company in Singapore looking to fill the following positions to cater to our expansion plans.
Koufu was founded in 2002 by Mr Pang Lim, Managing Director. Within a short span of 10 years, Koufu has expanded its business profile from neighbourhood coffee shops to establishing large scale modern food courts in residential areas and commercial shopping malls.
Koufu has been enhancing its effort to preserve the unique Singaporean coffee shop culture amidst the challenges and rapid changes in our local food and beverage industry. We have managed to transform our organisation through a three-pronged strategy in ensuring the "quality", "service" and "environment" factors are covered. Through these effective strategies we have managed to create breakthroughs by integrating modern foodcourt/coffeeshop management style with contemporary designs.
Operation Support Admin
As an Operation Support Admin, you are responsible for the followings;
- Issue PR and post invoices into the system (Navision system)
- Keep track of EMA license renewal
- Update inventory listing
- To maintain a proper planning and control of filing system
- Any other duties as assigned by the superior
- Minimum GCE O level/ Nitec/ Diploma in Business in Business Administration with at least 2 years of relevant experience in Food & Beverage industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in both written & spoken English & Mandarin (in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates)
- Good attention to details, organised and a great team player
- Preferably with knowledge of Navision system
- Entry level candidate are welcome to apply