At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Assistant Manager, Finance
You will be part of the team responsible for a broad spectrum of finance functions. As part of your job duties and responsibilities, you will be required to:
- Perform accounts closing activities, which include preparation of journals, audit schedules & reconciliations, following up on reconciliation matters, preparing and submitting returns to external stakeholders.
- Liaise with internal users to ensure timely and accurate submission of timesheets for project administration recovery.
- Participate in process reviews, implementation of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and system enhancements/upgrades involving performing User Acceptance Testing, preparing Standard Operating Procedures, conducting change management briefings and training.
- Prepare monthly financial dashboards and provide insights using data analytics.
- Support budget planning initiatives, prepare budget submissions, monitor budget utilisation and perform budget variance analysis pertaining to Finance Cost Centre.
- Provide advice to internal Finance Users on budgetary matters, accounting policies and treatment.
- Tertiary qualification in Accountancy or related professional accounting qualification
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- SAP experience and/or knowledge of Statutory Board Financial Reporting Standards will be an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Meticulous, proactive and able to work independently