At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Executive / Senior Executive, Intelligence (Investigations)
You will plan and execute field operations pertaining to the enforcement and investigations into vehicle-related violations of the Road Traffic Act, other Acts under LTA’s administration and their subsidiary legislations. As part of intelligence gathering, you are required to conduct field enquiries, surveillance and undertake covert assignments. You will also be involved in the collation and analysis of information, as well as establish a working network with external agencies.
- Diploma in any discipline;
- At least 2 years' relevant experience in intelligence, investigations or enforcement operations;
- Good analytical, leadership, writing, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Meticulous, resourceful and has the ability to thrive in a demanding work environment;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as a team; and
- Class 3 driving licence is a pre-requisite and having own transport will be an advantage.