At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
Senior / Executive Project Engineer, Signalling
You will play a lead role in managing contractors for the supply, design, installation, testing, and commissioning of the signalling system and Platform Screen Doors at MRT stations and trackside, specifically for the Downtown Line, Thomson Line and the enhancement of existing Lines. You will ensure the safety, quality, and progress of the contractors' works alongside monitoring its environmental impact. You will be involved in planning and managing the risks and cash flows of the various contracts as well as the issuance of instructions and assessment of variations/ payments/ claims. You will be required to liaise with various internal and external stakeholders such as contractors, architects and the appointed Railway Operator. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on state-of-the-art driverless automatic train control, automatic train protection and computer-based interlocking systems.
• Tertiary qualification in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
• Experience in managing the safety, quality, contract and programme for large-scale infrastructure projects
• Strong project management, decision-making and leadership skills with proven track records
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Team player who is analytical, resourceful and results-oriented
• Good appreciation of the constraints and interface requirements of civil, trackwork, electrical and mechanical works
• Experience in the construction of underground MRT stations will be an advantage
• Those without working experience are welcome to apply