ABOUT THE JOB
You will support the In-Store Logistics Manager to strategically manage our warehouse in compliance with the company’s vision and policies. You will lead the Goods Flow Team Managers to optimise goods flow operations in the store and to secure stock accuracy and availability, efficient execution of receiving and replenishment process and picking in the store.YOUR ASSIGNMENTYour tasks will include:
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Work closely with the Sales and Supply Support Manager to secure a short and mid capacity plan to maximise efficient logistics operations, securing high standards of stock accuracy to provide a great customer shopping experience
- You will perform root cause analysis and take actions to correct inefficiencies and improve working processes
- You will be involved in the recruitment and selection of new co-workers, training and development, performance management and succession planning to secure and retain talents who exhibits our values
- You will lead the team and work closely with other departments to ensure the highest level of customer service standards are executed
- You shall review the operation process and provide feedback and ideas to In-Store Logistics Manager to secure a more profitable and smooth operations
- You shall ensure the logistics actions from the store business plans are implemented and followed through
- You will work closely with the Safety & Security team to ensure the goods flow team works in compliance with the IKEA Code of Conduct, Internal IKEA Regulations and local legislation relating to health, safety, security and environment
- You have at least 5-8 years of leadership experience working in retail or warehouse environment
- You have proven experience to coach and develop others to higher level of performance
- You are a strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You have demonstrated ability to deliver results within tight deadline in a fast paced organization
- You are physically fit as the work involves physical work in a warehouse and able to commit working shifts, weekends and public holidays.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.