ABOUT THE JOB
Hej, we are looking for a candidate with strong interpersonal skill and passionate about leading business through people to create a positive and joyful shopping experience for all IKEA visitors and customers. Your role is to build and retain a long-lasting relationship with IKEA customers.
Your tasks will include:
- Assisting the Exchange & Returns Manager, you will lead a team of co-workers for attending to walk-in customers’ returns and exchanges.
- You will be responsible to plan the team duty roster and to support the team members in serving the customers during high peak periods.
- You will work with your manager and team to identify the root cause (customer complaint, discrepancy, people growth, etc) of recurring problems by providing action and goal to maximise customers’ shopping experience and satisfaction.
- To prioritise and organise work and the work of others in order to make the most efficient use of time availability.
- You will also need to provide training to co-workers on customer handling and the usage of the Navision system, and take on case/complaint escalation when arises.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- You possess at least 3 years of experience in a supervisory position in a customer-service oriented environment.
- You are proficient in the use of computer software and office applications.
- You are self-motivated and results driven and able to work in a face-paced work environment
- You have a genuine interest and knowledge for home furnishing and the desire to bring out the best in co-workers in serving the customers’ needs.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able share your knowledge with other co-workers and create an environment where the IKEA values are a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and visitors.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.