ABOUT THE JOB
Hej! We are looking for a highly-driven and proactive leader to join us in this position! To manage and support colleagues in your responsibility to coordinate and optimise goods flow operations in the store.YOUR ASSIGNMENTYour tasks will include:
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Influence and lead the goods flow team in order to contribute to the highest stock availability for customers at the lowest possible cost by ensuring the store goods flow process is executed correctly.
- Contribute with relevant goods flow input and feedback to the store business plan and logistics action plan.
- Work actively with and implement the agreed logistics actions stated by the store business plan into the goods flow process.
- Influence positively the quality of products, merchandising and customer shopping experience in the floor.
- Provide support in identifying and developing the many talents in the goods flow team to secure succession planning.
- Ensure efficient daily goods flow operations accordingly to the Global Service Protocol and secure that the work of good flow team complies with the IKEA code of conduct, internal IKEA regulations and local legislation relating to health, safety and security and environment.
- Experience of working in a retail and or logistics role
- Good in communication and have strong analytical and presentation skills
- Business minded with clear customer focus and problem solver
- Ability to multi-task with priorities
- Ability to lead a team, inspire, engage and work well with other departments
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.