We give down-to-earth, straightforward people the opportunity to grow as individuals and professionals. Together we work to create a better everyday life for ourselves and our customers.
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
We want to fill this position with a customer-focused enthusiast who can support us in securing the IKEA brand and our overall vision of “creating a better everyday life for the many people”.
• As a contact centre agent, your major mode of work will include answering inbound calls, making outbound calls, replying to emails, following up on cases and working on webchat/live chat cases.
• You will report to the Customer Contact Centre Team Leader, and will be responsible for providing an exceptional level of service to customers to support the IKEA stores in Singapore.
• You are expected to contribute positively to your individual development, as well as your fellow co-workers by engaging in best practice sharing, process improvements and customer focused solutions sharing.
• You will be expected to perform to the basic expectation of meeting your given metrics. In addition, you will be expected to adhere to your schedules where applicable, which can include working on public holidays and weekends on rotating shifts during our operating hours.
• 6 months full-time contract
• Experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in a customer support function or a contact centre – managing calls and emails, in a fast-paced service/retail industry is an added advantage.
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
• You share our belief that customer loyalty is a key to business success, and are passionate about home furnishings and customer service.
• You enjoy interacting with people, communicate well, and have the desire to improve the experience of our customers.
• MUST possess a good command of English and ability to converse in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
• Problem solving, negotiation, and building trustful relationships come naturally to you.
• You are also self-motivated, calm, empathetic, and customer focused.
[ Email this job ]