We give down-to-earth, straightforward people the opportunity to grow as individuals and professionals. Together we work to create a
better everyday life for ourselves and our customers.
Warning: fmod() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in /var/www/sites/polyportal/inc/FactoryJobBM.php on line 1516
Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in /var/www/sites/polyportal/inc/FactoryJobBM.php on line 1520
Warning: fmod() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in /var/www/sites/polyportal/inc/FactoryJobBM.php on line 1523
Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in /var/www/sites/polyportal/inc/FactoryJobBM.php on line 1526
ABOUT THE JOB
We want to fill this role with a strong contributor in establishing IKEA as a great place to work, with a passion for people and home furnishing business and shares our vision of "creating a better everyday life for the many people".
Your tasks will include:
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Be a business partner in providing advice and support to managers and also co-workers on all HR matters and ensuring compliance to national legislation, regulations and company HR policies and procedures.
- Actively work with strategic staff planning to optimise the customer experience by having competent and healthy IKEA co-workers available for our customers while securing an efficient running operation towards creating a great place to work.
- Contribute to the relevant HR areas of the store action plan and take ownership for the implementation.
- Responsible for the day to day HR operations of your respective functions. This includes recruitment, employee engagement , conflict resolutions, industrial relations (if applicable), exit process and other HRM related matters and be the liaison personnel pertaining to salary matters.
- Partner with L&D to support and contribute to the performance evaluation and development talk, and talent review process.
- Partner with sustainability on IKEA environmental commitment as a natural and integrated part of our daily business.
- Promote and safeguard the IKEA culture by being a role model who expresses the IKEA values in all HR operational matters and people agenda.
- Any ad-hoc HR duties as assigned
- You have a least 5 years of experience in Human Resource. You are people-oriented, you have good working knowledge of the full spectrum of HR functions, specifically in areas of recruitment, industrial relations, compensation and benefits, employee relations and engagement.
- Partnering the business, you are well versed in the local labour legislation and have strong interpersonal skills in providing HR advice to the operations and co-workers' performance management and handle employees' grievances.
- Understanding the business priorities, you are able to proactively handle internal as well as external factors when planning and implementing long-term priorities;
- A team player, you enjoy sharing of knowledge and building good working relationships at all levels.
- Leading by example, you have a passion for the home furnishing business and will be able to show commitment to develop the IKEA business by being a change agent and focusing on developing people
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.