You can expect an engaging and dynamic career at CLC conducting research in urban sustainability and liveability. You will help bring together senior policy-makers and experts to address the contemporary challenges facing cities, and to make CLC a reputable and trusted Centre of knowledge and global best practices among cities. In particular, you will be required to conduct research, produce content for publication, assist in the organization and running of capability development programmes and other CLC knowledge platforms such as the World Cities Summit and other events.
You should possess/be:-
- A minimum of 2 to 4 years of relevant working experience as policy makers or practitioners involved in one or more of the 5 domains namely, urban planning; development or governance; economic competitiveness; environmental sustainability; and quality-of-life issues.
- Experience in research and publications or practiced in one or more of the 5 domains.
- Excellent organisation, written and communication skills.
- Experience in organising international events and ability to develop marketing campaigns including social media would be an added advantage.
- Experience in developing and executing training programmes would be desired.
- Proficiency in GIS software, geospatial techniques and data analytic tools would be advantageous
Advertised: 01 Jun 2017
Applications close: 30 Jun 2017
[ Email this job ]
For career opportunities with our statutory boards, please click here.
If you share our passion to shape the city of tomorrow, we invite you to apply for our MND EDGE Scholarships to pursue a diverse range of undergraduate
programmes such as:-
MND EDGE Scholarship (Sustainable Development): Engineering, Urban Studies, Urban Planning & Design, Environmental Science, Real Estate, Sociology, Economics, Geography and any other related disciplines
AVA Undergraduate Scholarship: Economics/Business, Agribusiness/Agricultural Economics, Aquaculture, Science, Food Science, Horticultural Science, Veterinary Science and any other related disciplines
BCA Undergraduate and Mid-Term Scholarships: Architecture, Architecture & Sustainable Design, Civil / Structural / Electrical / Coastal / Mechanical / Environmental Engineering, Engineering Systems & Design, Project & Facilities Management
HDB Undergraduate and Mid-Term Scholarships: A range of disciplines including Architecture, Urban Design, Town Planning, Geography, Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering, Economics, Sociology, Actuarial Science, Statistics, Building, Real Estate and Communications & New Media
NParks Undergraduate Scholarship: Horticulture, Forestry, Botany, Environmental Science / Management
GB Undergraduate Scholarship: The following list shows the courses of study that our scholars are encouraged to study in, but not limited to: Plant Sciences, Applied Sciences, Horticultural Science, Botany, Forestry, Biotechnology, Landscape Architecture.
Apply through the BrightSparks portal by clicking on the logos above.