Supplier Performance Engineer
- Responsible for speed, flexibility, and reliability of assigned Supply Chain.
- Support global factory operations through fast resolution of supplier non-conformances, including short term containment, root cause identification, and long term, effective correction actions.
- Lead evaluation and approval of new suppliers and parts using the Advanced Quality Planning process to deliver guaranteed quality and short lead times at launch.
- Lead supplier development projects (as prioritized and assigned) to improve performance using the Supplier Performance Process, Lean, and Six Sigma tools.
- Act as the internal expert on assigned commodities.
- Ensure compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
- Degree in Engineering preferably in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering with minimum of 2 years’ experience in Quality/Supplier Management
- Preferably with MRP knowledge.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Office Software application skills.
- Working knowledge and trained in Lead techniques; SPC, Six Sigma (Black or Green Belt) and Process Improvement tools and Problem Solving Processes as per DMAIC.
- Knowledge of ISO 9000 Quality System and working knowledge of supplier and process audits.
- Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply