· Develop and implement process/equipment improvements to optimize the effective capacity of each process.
· Monitor the order processing system to assure that the integrity of our customers’ requirements for requested volumes and ship dates are maintained (within the parameters of published lead times and equipment availability).
· Schedule the plant’s production in order to maintain adequate inventory levels, while at the same time maintaining a balance between manufacturing efficiency and inventory costs.
· Develop and maintain a system by which the production schedule is communicated to the appropriate customer service personnel in administrative office.
· Requisition and schedule raw material to support plant production.
· Work with Sales and Customer Relations to translate customer forecast information into short-term production planning.
· Maintain an accurate inventory reporting system within the corporate enterprise system.
· Maintain SI Group-Singapore enterprise system item master, recipe and process specification setups.
· Assist the Operations Manager in evaluating opportunities for continuous improvement in the scheduling and logistics at the SI Group- Singapore plant.
· Prepare statistical reports on production, raw materials and shipments for the corporate reporting as requested.
· As needed, works with affiliates to schedule production planning globally with the goal of reducing cost, providing efficiencies, and meeting customers’ needs.
· B.S. Chemical Engineering from accredited school
· Minimum three years of related work experience
511037202To apply, please visit to [ Link removed ] and search for Job Code: 19551.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
- Customer Service
- Operations Management
- Raw Materials
- Customer Relationship Management