You will embark on an exciting and meaningful journey and be part of the family that aims to provide incredible care to our patients. You will help empower patients and their caregivers to take charge of their health through technology. You will play an important role to assist the care management team to coordinate and provide care activities for patients.
- Promote care through active engagement with patients to sign up for My Health Map which aims to empower them to take the first steps to staying healthy.
- Coordinate and perform patient care activities, closing any relevant preventive health and diabetes screenings, and vaccination gaps to support population health initiatives.
- Provide clinical support which includes measuring patient’s parameters, performing screening tests and demonstrating to patients the proper use and care of devices and consumables.
- Provide patient education on basic lifestyle management, various home monitoring measurements such as blood pressure and heart rate monitoring, and the use of healthcare App.
- Make appropriate referrals to care managers, assist patients to schedule follow-up appointments for consults, screenings and vaccinations in relation to chronic care management/population health.
- Track defaulters, re-schedule appointments and ensure defaulters information are documented for patient profile analysis.
- Coordinate, schedule and track appointments with Specialist Outpatient Clinics (SOCs) for patient referrals.
- Involve in trainings and precept new Assistant/Coordinators.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by Clinic Operations management team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Savvy in navigating IT programs
- Self-motivated and has interest in patient care
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Proactive and a team player
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21147
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
- Care Coordinator