- Ensure accurate, timely and efficient delivery of payroll services for the groups’s payroll
- Perform and verify the end-to-end payroll operations & transactions and submit statutory requirements for payroll processing services.
- Handle payroll monthly journals, accruals, reconciliations & schedules, GL payroll accounts management, surveys and audits
- Maintain acceptable service levels to stakeholders to include timely turn around on problem solving, research and follow up.
- Provide timely and accurate reports to aid in meeting the business needs of the organization.
- Ongoing assessment of payroll operations to ensure optimum operating efficiency and workflow productivity
- Maintain country specific knowledge of payroll and related employment laws.
- Provide management guidance, development, planning and evaluation for direct reports.
- Participate in payroll related projects
- Min Degree in Finance/Accounting or other related courses
- Min 5 years of experience in payroll for Singapore & Malaysia
- Experience in SAP, Workday, ServiceNow will have an advantage
- Able to start work on short notice
Interested applicants please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Ho Qian Hui Claire (R2091773)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
- Financial Statements
- Income Tax
- Human Resource Management
- Benefits System
- Payroll Laws
- Payroll Accounting