· Ensure proper and efficient operation of all gas making plants and ancillaries and that the optimal operation and reliability of gas supply are obtained
· Monitor and ensure that there is optimal gas stock level and gas manufactured are of correct quality specification.
· Ensure that there are adequate stocks of all utilities such as feedstock, water and etc, necessary for the production of town gas are kept at all times
· Prepare annual budget estimates for the Supply Branch and monitor/control expenditures.
· Maintain and update all documents required for process operations and submission to Authorities
· Administer the required contracts for process operation
· Liaises with the safety personnel on matters concerning safety and health at work
· Any other duties as assigned by Branch Head
· A Degree in Chemical Engineering from any of the recognized University
· At least 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in an oil & gas industry or in a petrochemical plant environment
· Experience in the PI system, HAZOP studies and Risk Assessment is an added advantage
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team
· Possess good interpersonal and communications skills
511037202To apply, please visit to 511037202 and search for Job Code: 17810.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
- Oil And Gas
- Stocks (Finance)