- Key role in supporting the company’s structured growth
- Fantastic work culture
Our client is the #1 B2B all-in-one banking platform in South-East Asia and are proud to reinvent banking for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners.
Founded in 2018 the company has raised USD 200+M equity + debt from world-class investors. To power their solutions, they partner with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise. They were awarded 2020 Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and 2020 Startup Award by TechNode. They currently have ~150 employees across offices in Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Thailand.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of their team. They are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. They team up to reach the highest standards in what they do, and don’t take NO for an answer.
As the Business Accountant, your role will be instrumental in supporting the company’s structured growth as a multi-national entity. Reporting to the Accounting and Treasury Manager, you will interface with the Finance teams in every country and support management in making key decisions.
What you will be doing:
- Maintaining full set of accounts and bookkeeping for our Lending and Banking business, in accordance with IFRS
- Submit timely and accurate month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial close documents for review to Accounting Manager
- Partner with regional finance stakeholders, and cross functional teams like FP&A, Product and Capital team
- Deep-dive into Aspire suite of products and understand the accounting and tax implications
- Deep-dive into the Lending business and ensure reconciliation with our loan books
- Assist in Aspire statutory audits and adherence to statutory compliance and liaise with auditors and tax agents
- Plan and monitor treasury on the Lending business ensure smooth day to day business operations
- Any ad-hoc requests as required
- You have at least 3 years of experience in relevant field
- Candidates with expertise in financial / banking accounting will be preferred
- You have a Degree in Accounting & Finance or ACCA or equivalent
- Experience in full sets of accounting and bookkeeping
- Proficiency in accounting systems, such as Xero or Quickbooks
What you will need:
- You are analytical, critical thinker and have problem-solving skills with sense for scalable solutions
- You are a team player, self-motivated, with great interpersonal and communication capabilities
- You have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- You have the ability to operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- You are passionate for the Fintech industry and a great fit for its start-up culture
- Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Accounting Systems
- Team Working