TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
Partnering with TikTok / Value Chain leadership, PMO team shares the responsibility of TikTok delivery, enabling TikTok portfolio/program/project delivery to be more predictable, measurable, and optimizable. PMOs act as the PM/RD bridge when needed, and drive tech projects from ideation to launch, and integrate into the overall TT product system. The objective is to foster more reliable delivery.
We are seeking a Technical Program Manager to join our software engineering team based in Singapore. As part of software engineering team, you'll drive the development of the systems behind TikTok and work with other team members to inspire creativity and bring joy to users around the globe.
• Lead project management and cross-functional collaboration for product planning and launch; Create processes that enable teams to move quickly and efficiently.
• Collaborate closely with product managers and build the communication bridge between China and US teams
• Communicate program status, risks and mitigation plans to leadership. Ensure project documents are complete, current, and available for review by all parts of the organization.
• Maintain the team's focus on strategy and goal-oriented results when tackling complex problems.
• BA/BS degree or above with 5+ years of technical program management experience in technical industry.
• Experience with building and managing relationships across roles and teams in an organization.
• Understanding of international politics, culture, and public policy is preferred.
• Self-motivated and has strong documentation, presentation, and communication skills, particularly implemented in a cross-functional and global role and experience collaborating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
• Passionate about Internet industry and willing to grow with the company in the process of learning by dealing with emerging global issues and challenges.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- International Relations
- Product Planning
- Program Management
- Project Management