We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
- Support the Engineering Manager and Senior Engineer in checking and approving drawings/designs of Surface Product to meet customer's requirement, Engineering and API Standards.
- Support the manufacturing and refurbishment of Wellhead equipment(s) via the disposition of NCRs and RGRs.
- Responsible in assisting the Engineering Manager and Senior Engineer in troubleshooting field installation problems
- Support the goals and programs established by the management team.
- Checking and approving drawings, information and documentation which meets engineering standards to enable the manufacturing group and other departments to produce and market the Company's product.
- Attend and initiate Design and Development Planning and Review session to meet customer's and industry's need.
- Guide and lead Junior Design Engineers and Designers on Engineering Design Work.
- Carrying out and direct design and development work to meet customers' and/or the industry's need.
- Conduct Engineering Training and Lesson Learnt sessions.
- Facilitate and/or conduct Root Cause Analysis session for SQ/PQ related incidents.
- Provide regional engineering support as instructed by Engineering Manager.
- Working and direct work within stated procedures to ensure that design records/control is maintained.
- Executing or participate in Stackup Test.
- To be capable of customer engagement.
- Performing design calculations and design analysis.
- Performing/conducting Value Engineering workshop and projects.
- Reviewing and disposing Non-Conformance or Aftermarket (RGR) product/equipment.
- Be familiar with Industrial Standards, Company products, design principles, manufacturing techniques.
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - [ Email address blocked ]
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
- Installations (Computer Systems)
- Engineering Design Process
- Oil And Gas