- Contribute to IT projects in the banking industry for Antaes clients
- Provide the architectural view of the solution and will be responsible for the technical documentations necessary for validations in the technical committees. (e.g , PPC, ARC, S-CAM, CAM)
- Responsible for the TAD (Technical Architecture Document)
- Responsible for ensuring the security requirements adheres to group and project standards.
- Ensure the solution is in-line with the TP2024 vision.
- Provide analysis/evaluation of technical solutions recommended by the group to facilitate management decision.
- Provide architectural roadmap (planning) for software/platform upgrades (due to obsolescence or for migration to the target platform).
- To engage the other technical stakeholders within project (e.g. DOMAIN ARCHITECT, Conformity Cell, Security Team, Application Integration and Production team) in the course of work.
- Responsible for implementing and enforcing the project Governance as the development framework to optimize IT activities & processes. In so doing, to assist the organization in attaining the level of quality as determined by the IT Management.
- Contribute to the promotion of Antaes services on top of assistance provided to clients
- Bachelor’s Degree, with 12 years of total IT experience
- 3 years as Senior Architect Role on Data Intensive Platform.
- 5 years of hands on experience working as Technical Lead &/ Senior Data Engineer
Strong Architecture & Design Experience in
Data Platform - Data Lake, Data Warehouse, Data Management, BI Analytics & Data Science Platform
Data Engineering Workloads - Sourcing, Ingesting, Distributed Layered Storage, History, Warehousing, Data Mart
Data Sourcing Approach - Batch, Real-time Streams, Change Data Capture, Bulk REST API
Data Modelling design covering Landing-Base-Quality-Transformed, Dimension (SCD), Facts, Star Schema
Data Storage approach covering Interim, Base, History, Archive, Formats, Schema registry, Schema Evolution
Designing Interactive, intuitive & fast User Consumption & Semantic layers using Data Hub & BI concepts
In-Depth understanding of Low level OS/DB/Server Security plus Data Security - at rest, In Motion & at use
System tool Integration experience with DataLake, DWH, DM, BI, DS Platform following enterprise guidelines
In-Depth Internal working know-how of Clustered Distributed Architecture covering Resource Management, Data Partitioning, Fault Tolerance etc.
Data Platform Management concepts - Scalability, HA, Failover, DR, monitoring, Tuning, Workload, performance, troubleshooting, release
Implementation experience overseeing setup of Platform Toolscovering Security Hardening, Multi-tenant, HA, DR Cluster, HA
Deployment Architecture implementation experience in Hybrid system with mix of On-premise (VM/PM), Private - Public Cloud
Designing Data Operations workloads covering Orchestration, Containers (Kubernetes, Docker & Open Shift) & CI/CD Pipeline
Technical Roadmap detailing for Data Platform covering Obsolescence, Upgrades (Major / Minor), Re-Architecture, Re-Platforming
As Technical lead
Data Project Implementation platform-tools Experience as a Technical Lead for Data Engineers
Big Data Hadoop - Hortonworks HDP 3.1.x & core Components covering data engineering, management, operation stack
Big Data Hadoop - Detailed Knowledge on HDP/CDH Migration to new Cloudera CDP platformData Storage – HDFS (File Format – Parquet, ORC, Avro, JSON), Hive (Schema, Partitioning), Data Lake (Object Store), NoSQL (MongoDB, HBase)
Access & Data Security – AD-LDAP-SAML- Kerberos-2FA IDP AuthN plus Data security through encryption, masking, filtering, anonymization
Access & Data Security – Tableau (Row Level Security, Access Management), Apache Ranger (Access Policy, Masking, Audit), OS Level (RHEL & Centrify)
Strong hands on experience in Processing Framework - Spark 2.x/3.x (Core, structured API, Streaming, MLLib)
Language & Package - Python (Scripting & PySpark), Scala using Spark API, Unix Shell, SQL Query (basic & advanced)
Data Integration tool - Informatica BDM/DEI 10.4.x, Apache Nifi (API, Kafka, JDBC based Ingestion) Data Governance - Informatica EDC, BDQ & Collibra covering Data Scanner, Catalog, Lineage, relationship, Dictionary (tech-biz)
Streaming Platform – Apache Kafka, Apache Nifi, Spark Streaming, Flink, Storm
BI Analytics – Tableau Server & Creator, QlikView, Power BI, BO
Advanced Analytics - RStudio, Zeppelin, Jupyter (Preferred R & Python skills)
Cloud – Migration to Public-Private cloud provider like IBM, AWS
OS & DB - RHEL, Centrify, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, SQL Server
DevOps/DataOps - Bitbucket, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, AutoSys
Strong Experience in Leading & guiding developers in standards process & tools used in design, development, testing & deployment
- Access Controls
- Apache Flink
- Apache H Base
- Apache Hadoop
- Apache Hive