Working Location : Paya Lebar
Working Hours : 9AM - 6PM
Working days : 5 Days
Salary : 4000 - 5000
( Depending on experience , Candidates with deep experience will be considered for senior positions )
- Undertake design and implementation of client application for Microsoft office calendaring systems.
- Develop GUI for Outlook add-ins in accordance with requirements.
- Participate in design and architectural feasibility and development.
- Setup of Microsoft exchange server, Domain controller for Office 2010, 2013, 2016 and O365. Troubleshoot and support both internal and external customers.
- Participate in all phases of SDLC and adopt SQA practices
Undertake enhancement and defect resolution and support internal and external customers
- Degree/Master in Computer Science/Engineering
- 4-5 years or above experience in the area of Microsoft VSTO add-ins using .NET/C#.
- OOAD design principles for development.
- Setup and trouble shoot of Microsoft Exchange server and Domain controller using PowerShell.
- Experience on Outlook add-ins on Windows and MAC operating system.
- Knowledge of .NET libraries to develop client applications to interact with exchange servers, active directory and add-ins.
- Knowledge of scripting to generate test vectors for automated testing of Microsoft products.
- Working experience from specification to completed products
- Professional attitude to work and meticulous in coding and testing
- Knowledgeable in SQA best practices
You may send your application and resume in MS Words format to [ Email address blocked ] or whatsapp 83017771
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
- Application Development
- Configure System
- Information Technology
- Operating Systems
- Problem Solving
- Use Programming Language