- Work within a company with a solid track record of success
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Great work environment
We are hiring for a company that focuses on R & D, production, sales and technical service of lasers and intelligent equipment based on core platform technologies such as laser light sources and precision numerical control and are used for precision processing and testing of integrated circuits and semiconductor optoelectronic related devices.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Conceptualize, develop and design Automation/Semiconductor Equipment according to customer’s specification requirements.
- Patriciate actively in assembly, installation operation and troubleshooting of equipment.
- Develop design verification test plans and reports.
- Responsible for equipment specifications & buy off.
- Produce 2D and 3D drawings, document all design work & BOM list.
- Able to keep to project schedule and resolve design issues in a timely manner.
- Work with a cross-functional team to achieve project objectives.
Key competencies :
- Experience in Wafer Handling System
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree/Master of Engineering in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering
- At least 2 years of working experience in Automation or Semiconductor Equipment Design
- Proficient usage of 3D CAD design tool - SolidWorks
- Good communication skills, confident in spoken and written English
- Strong in analytical and problem-solving skills
- 3 D Cad
- Design Hvac System
- Electrical Engineer
- Installation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Principles
- Performance Testing