· Will be expected to build sound knowledge of any customers during interactions, to ensure a personalized interaction and ultimately to stablish a credible rapport
· Strives to leave the customer with a positive customer experience after every contact
· Providing innovative and resourceful solutions and recommendations to all types of requests
· Able to consult and advise customers to assess travel needs and provide accurate and timely information regarding requests.
· Initiates outbound calls in compliance with program needs and requirements.
· Has a detailed understanding of client’s brand promise, and uses program benefits and privileges to better fulfill customer requests.
· Exercises judgment and discretion while serving as primary touch point for escalated customer service issues and vendor communication
· As a brand ambassador for our clients, represents clients’ brands in a professional manner that builds their market profile.
· Attends meetings and trainings as required to obtain new and pertinent information about clients and how to assist customers.
· Uses enterprise solutions and other sources to assist customers, enter pertinent customer data, and process required information.
To work flexible hours as appropriate to meet the needs of the position - 24/7 shift