· Basic $3100 - $3700 (Base on experience)
· Location: West
· 5 Days: Office Hours (8.30am to 5.45pm)
· Full time - Perm Role
· Handle general calls, faxes and emails and other correspondences
· Prepare order planning duties (purchasing) including order processing – Both local and overseas suppliers
· Handle enquiries such as stock availability, shipment and customer delivery coordination & follow up
· Coordinate lead time with supplier for prompt stock arrival to the warehouse or customer site
· Prepare required documents and coordinate shipment for Import & Export
· Ensuring proper record filing and documentation of reports
· Monitor shipment closely with the internal departments and external involved parties to ensure smooth delivery to customer
· Min Diploma or equivalent.
· Min 2 Years experience with good shipping/freight knowledge.
· Able to start IMMEDIATE.
For consideration, kindly submit your CV by clicking “APPLY Now” or email to [ Link removed ]
**Only shortlisted candidate would be notified**
EA Reg. No: R1987731 | Chee Kwun Ho Michael
- Operations Management