- Conduct due diligence and checks on new tenants and existing tenants before the issuance of the Letter of Offer
- Prepare and follow up on leasing contracts including stamping and other lease related documents
- Ensure all acceptance items are complete under the offer and the internal tenancy management system duly updated
- Uphold internal compliance on authorities’ guidelines, submission and internal approvals
- Trigger rent review leases and manage Banker Guarantee top-up
- Work with the lawyer to prepare lease documents, supplemental letter, ad hoc letters, pre-termination letters and stamping of lease documents.
- Maintain Lease Management database
- Send letters to tenants on compliance issues
- Participate in negotiations on tenancy agreements is expected
- Process the refund of deposit for expired / pre-termination of lease and refund renovation deposit upon Tenant’s completion of fitting out works.
- Prepare weekly/monthly report to the management to highlight any deviations from standard contracts and outstanding non-compliance with authorities
- Perform other administrative support to the department (i.e. sort, scan, process, or file/ e-file documents)
- Other duties may include involvement in IT-enabled initiatives for improvement on systems and processes
- Business Park
- Tanjong Pagar
- Mon to Fri: 8.30 am to 6 pm
- Minimum Degree or Diploma holder in Business, Estate Management or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in the real estate industry, preferably in the leasing sector
- Well versed with JTC policies will be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Team player who is also independent, meticulous and customer service oriented
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: [ Link removed ]