Salary: up to $2600
Working Days & Hours: shift work
Location: Tuas (pickup available)
•Achieve business objectives through establishing and following safe workplace practices consistent with Guidelines
•Conduct shift / daily routine sampling, testing of raw materials, water, solution and finished products Physical, Analytical and Bioburden testing.
•Perform weekly environmental monitoring tests in production floor (Microbiology Air & Surface testing)
•Conduct Growth promotion tests for in-house media preparation, incoming media and microbial cultures for received batches.
•Perform and maintain laboratory equipment cleaning and maintenance record.
•Utilize EWMA (quality control software) for reporting of shift/daily results and log bookrecording.
•Execute quality standard operating procedures and good manufacturing/laboratory/documentation practices.
•Escalate out of specification results to Quality Engineer for lab investigation tasks.
•Assure compliance with Quality Management System requirements, policies and procedures
Job Requirements: Min NITEC / Diploma in Science / Engineering
Interested canddiates, please submit your resume to: [ Email address blocked ]
Ally Audrey Lok Xin Woon
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R21102307
[ Email address blocked ]
- Perform all quality control tests
- Comply with the quality system
- Perform quality checks on pieces
- Coordinate findings with quality and production personnel to facilitate quality goals
- Adhere to quality control procedures
- Insure quality of customer service
- Manage the quality control documentation
- Ensure quality products and processes
- Identify quality problems and solutions
- Ensure compliance with customer quality standards
- Assist in conducting quality inspections on work
- Provide focused, hands on quality support and expertise for all plant related quality issues
- Maintain all quality control procedures and policies
- Aid in training of associates on quality requirements
- Maintain acceptable quality and effectiveness levels
- Eliminating unnecessary downtime and enhancing quality
- Bring unit within quality control specifications
- Complete quality documentation (deviation investigations)
- Ensure product meets quality control criteria
- Communicate quality related problems to operations and quality supervision, and other necessary parties
- Quality Management