- Degree in Human Resources Management (or equivalent) with at least 12-15 years of relevant experience in a global MNC environment with passion in people management
- MBA highly preferred
- Ability to manage & influence in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative and team-oriented environment with good planning/priority management competencies
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (verbal/written) effectively with employees, peers and senior management
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and lead in complex, matrix, goal-driven organizations
- Sound knowledge of local labor laws and government requirements
[ Link removed ]
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [ Link removed ] .