Our client is Singapore’s premier event agency with more than 16 years of expertise in event planning and management. We are also the only event agency in Singapore that owns and operates dedicated production studios across the country. Together with our in-house creative and technical teams, we are able to deliver a 360° suite of in-person, hybrid and virtual event solutions to empower our clients and partners to seamlessly execute their events from start to finish and create unforgettable event experiences for their audiences.
Our Audio-visual Technician Supervisor a variety of tasks and work with audio, video and lighting equipment, with the ultimate goal of producing professional event productions. These tasks include the arranging, connecting, tuning and operation of audio, video and lighting equipment.
As this is a multi discipline role, please state your expertise/speciality.
- Manage the team who set ups equipment such as microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing
- Operate Audio/Lighting/Visual/VMix Consoles if required
- Ensure the safe storage and inventory of equipment
- Perform duties on location including liaising with Stakeholders and Clients
- Operation and resource planning for the teams
- Any other taskings to ensure project success including Internal Meeting
- AutoCAD Drawing for Technical Layouts
- P&L for Projects
- Possess 4-5 years of experience in Audio Visual Lighting events
- Experience managing Workflows and Audio Visual Planning
- Graduated from a similar field of study
Interested applicants, please send in your resume by clicking "Apply Now".
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Under the revised Employment Agencies Licence Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.
[ Link removed ]
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Sum Zi Xin (Sinnie)
Registration No: R1982525
EA Licence No: 12C6253
- Auto Cad
- Regulatory Requirements
- Resource Management
- Video Displays