- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Fantastic work culture
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Our client is a thematically driven alternative investment firm identifying attractive investment opportunities that are backed by macro-holistic themes encompassing forward-looking social, economic, demographic, and technological changes.
Product, Public and Private Equity Investments and Thematic Research:
- Research: Conduct research and prepare reports on wide-ranging topics that include macro, thematic, industry and company.
- Due Diligence: Assist in managing the due diligence process on investment opportunities and develop an independent view.
- Product Development: Liaise with the Product team to develop tools for our Quantamental investing approach. Conceptualize and build prototypes and templates according to specifications from investment team to be implemented by engineering team.
- Continuous Improvement: Create simple automation scripts (SQL / VBA) to streamline existing business processes.
Accounts, Human Resources, Administration and Compliance:
- Accounts Management: Ensure that the accounting data accurately reflects the financial position and the performance of the firm in a timely manner.
- Cash Flow Management: Maintain cash inflows and outflows to mitigate financial and operational risks.
- Effective Administrative Support: Liaise between internal and external parties in a professional manner while learning the context and building knowledge around the firm’s core activities.
- Human Resource Management: Assist in managing the entire employee lifecycle, from recruitment to retention.
- Compliance Management: Assist in structuring and implementing frameworks that will ensure adherence to applicable laws and regulations in the relevant jurisdictions.
- Continuous Improvement: Actively participate in the ongoing updates and enhancements of existing processes and internal controls.
- University degree in business or equivalent is advantageous but not a prerequisite.
- Curious and has an interest to learn about investing.
- Able to learn independently and manage multiple deliverables with a decent amount of uncertainty.
- Intensely detail oriented.
- Able to clearly articulate findings and conclusions in a concise manner.
- Proficient in financial modelling, MS Office, Bloomberg, FactSet and other tools.
- A Visionary: The candidate should be someone who dreams big and unconventionally, possessing strong mental maps of how things should be done to realize audacious goals.
- A Practical Thinker: one should have a wide range of vision, able to see and synergise from the macro-to-micro perspective.
- Dedicated and Driven: Willing to push through any and every obstacle to go from visualization to actualization.
- Ethical and Principled: Should have a strong, ingrained sense of professional integrity and ethics.
- Preventive Maintenance
- Project Commissioning
- Repairing (Computer Systems)
- Site Installation