Position: Call Centre Agent (Night Shift)
Salary: $1,600 - $1,800 + OT + Allowance + Incentive + AWS
Working Hours / Days: 08.00PM – 08.00AM (5 days)
• Receive inbound and outbound calls including transfer calls from the appropriate department for current and potential customers.
• Handling complaints, troubleshoot problems and booking of appointment.
• Perform update, cancel or create booking for customer.
• Book servicing appointment and send message to Service Advisor with regards to customer inquiries.
• Send email to Service Centre with regards to service booking request and other inquiries
• Ensure accuracy of daily reservations and proper dissemination of Chauffeur daily Job
• Maintain physical storekeeping with a proper record of the utilization.
• To keep track of vehicle movements and maintain awareness of Chauffeurs whereabouts.
• Check for outsource vehicles when jobs in hand exceed available vehicles.
• Plan and arrange for spare vehicles to delegate to chauffeurs on job.
• Plan and arrange for replacement vehicle when fleet vehicle goes for servicing.
• Monitoring company system and update the chauffeur for any booking changes.
• Perform other duties as required from time to time.
• At least 2 years of relevant call centre and deployment experience.
• Minimum GCE "O" Level and above.
• Able to work on Night shift work, weekends / PH and commit to OT.
• Customer service-oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills
Interested applicants, please click apply button to submit your application or alternatively you may contact Alyson Ong at 6513 2500 for more info.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Dynamic Human Capital Pte Ltd
Registration No: R22107466
License No: 12C6253
- Customer Service
- Telephone Skills
- Customer Relations
- Call Center Applications
- Call Center Goals
- Call Center Telephony