· Handle trade finance transactions – import and export bills, trade bills transactions (advising & settlements)
· Perform preliminary or counter-checks of all import and export documents
· Liaise with customers on document discrepancies, acceptance of import bills, and for collection of L/Cs, shipping documents, advices
· Process Forfaiting and other Re-financing Trade Bills.
· Prepare SWIFT / Telex messages
· Attend to enquiries on bills and monitoring of documentation and filing.
· Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
· Degree / Diploma holder with at least 3 years of Trade Finance experience
· Familiar with UCP 600 and checking experience in import and export shipping documents.
· Proficient in Mandarin to be able to correspond with colleagues and customers
· Fast learner, good time management and able to multi-task
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19485
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Eileen Sng at [ Link removed ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen Sng | Registration No: R21100144