• Resolve identified engineering issues with equipment to keep downtime to minimum
• Active participation in first level troubleshooting / root cause isolation / recovery action on all reported incidents and escalate incidents to supervisor
• Perform planned preventive maintenance (PPM) / Reactive Maintenance (RM) / Service order (SO) to minimize equipment downtime
• Documentation of standard operating procedures / Checklist of equipment Tasks
• Work as a team to monitor and perform facility inspections and report on condition affecting operations
• Performs repairs, maintenance and installation.
• Conduct routine monitoring and spot checks of all building equipment and systems
• Involve in company’s Emergency Response team (ERT), first aid and environmental health & safety (EHS) activities
• Ensure calls are answered and emails are responded in a timely, efficient and professional manner
• Perform any other duties assigned and assist in ad-hoc tasks by supervisor or manager
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Ensure proper handover and takeover during shift changes.
• Higher Nitec/ Diploma in any Engineering field
• 12hrs rotating shift work that includes day, night and weekends
• Computer literate with the ability to compile and submit daily reports.
• Experience and with understanding mechanical and electrical field / engineering & building services industry will be a plus
• Able to read architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical as built will be a plus
• 3 to 5 years of working experience in the Data Centre / related field may be considered for a senior position
Kindly submit resumes in MS Word format to [ Link removed ] with the following details:-
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
- Reason for Leaving
Person-in-charge : Quek Hong Guek, Margaret
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1981137
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified