Management Trainee will be placed through a 6-month structured on-the-job training rotations using workplace training and assessment plan for the following 3 roles:
Role 1: Demand Planning
- Review customers’ forecast and order, and propose loading in ERP (SAP), and follow up with customer on delivery schedule.
- Monitor and work with buyer to expedite materials for production and delivery.
- Minimize shipment backlogs and maintain inventory at an optimum level.
- Maintain forecast waterfall report and line of balance report for internal review.
Role 2: Program Management
- Lead cross-functional team to deliver program from New Product Introduction (NPI) phase to Mass Production phase.
- Plan and pro-actively monitor program schedule according to customer required dates; resolve issues and initiate higher management intervention if required.
- Manage project budgets in term of NPI material expenses and recovery of non-recurrent engineering charges.
- Lead project team in regular conferences with customer, and proactively discuss program risk and mitigation options with customers.
Role 3: Account Management
- Manage orders and forecasts from customers, develop loading plan and update ERP (SAP).
- Ensure customer relationship success by being an effective liaison with assigned customer contacts.
- Coordinate effectively with internal teams from manufacturing, supply chain fulfilment and engineering to meet customers’ needs.
- Meet monthly targets on sales, account receivables level and inventory risk level.
- At least a well-recognized university degree with honours
- Strong business acumen
- Strong leadership traits
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel will be an added advantage
- Successful candidates are to be based in Singapore
INTERESTED APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT AN ESSAY ANSWERING ALL 3 FOLLOWING QUESTIONS (no word limit) ALONG WITH UPDATED RESUME to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
1. Describe significant community and professional organizations and extracurricular activities in which you have been involved during or after university studies. Describe the most significant first and include the following information:
- Name of organization
- Nature of activity
- Size of organization
- Dates of involvement
- Offices held
- Number of hours spent
2. Describe how your experiences, both personal and professional (if any), have led to your decision to pursue the Management Trainee program at PCI. How does this decision relate to your career goals for the future?
3. Describe your business acumen and quantitative abilities that could help you to excel in any or all of the 3 roles.
By submitting your application, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data contained in your document by PCI Limited and or PCI Group of Companies, for the purpose of assessing your job application