ABOUT THE JOB
Hej! We want to fill this new, exciting position with an enthusiast who exemplifies our IKEA values, has passion in home furnishing and believes in making a difference!
Your tasks will include:
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Reporting to the IKEA BUSINESS Shopkeeper, you will be a support in driving and developing the IKEA BUSINESS to deliver sales results.
- You will also be a strong, highly visible member of the sales team in maintaining and developing new IKEA BUSINESS. Able to understand life at home in the local market, interior design and trends that influence home furnishing.
- You will also manage and meet your corporate customers’ expectations that require you to be a proactive, coordinating projects, site visiting, knowledge on IKEA range and concept, time management skills and work independently.
- You have a natural ability to comfortably and convincingly communicate and present to all levels for outside parties.
- You also ensure corporate customer purchases and processes are optimized, well managed, secured and smooth for corporate customers.
- You are also responsible in sales steering and selling the IKEA way and secure an enjoyable, convenient and successful shopping experience for all IKEA visitors.
- You have knowledge of interior design and home furnishing trends with a flair for color, form and function.
- Good attention to detail and practical hands-on approach to work as well as the ability to meet set deadlines. You are able to conceptualize and execute in-store projects.
- You have interest in life @ home/ how people live with a good perspective drawing and sketching skills.
- You are a person who is creative, commercial and a visual expert with a keen eye for aesthetics. You are able to draw, visualize and present ideas.
- Cheerful, outgoing with a positive attitude, responsible, motivated, and flexible.
- Having strong passion for interior design and able to visually and verbally express and present solutions.
- Service oriented with customers’ interest at heart and ensuring that visitors perceive the IKEA store as being a source of inspiration, tips and ideas as well as a qualified Home Furnishing Specialist providing home and Office furnishing solutions.
- Possess computer proficiency with knowledge and experience of using relevant software (e.g. AutoCad, Sketch up or 3D Max).
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.