ABOUT THE JOB
Hej! We want to fill this position with an extremely commercial and customer focused enthusiast. You possess a strong value based leadership and is service-oriented with customers’ best interest at heart. Your role will be to drive sales growth and sustained long-term profitability, by establishing and retaining life-long relationship with existing and new customers.YOUR ASSIGNMENTYour tasks will include:
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Have the ambition to have the Kitchen installation team to provide a high quality measurement and installation service to IKEA customer
- Implement and secure the efficient response to customer issues regarding to problem and providing solution as well
- Implement and securing the Kitchen installation team to resolve customer disputes and secure resolution
- Regularly follow up with the customer issue and ensuring all the customer case can be solve with satisfied solution
- Follow the goal from Service Office closely and work hard with action plans to achieve the goal.
- Be the source of know-how when come to measurement and installation service.
- Be able to provide answer or solution to any problem about measurement, assembly or installation happen in the store and customer place.
- Monitor the competitors in the local market, using the SWOT model and use it to identify IKEA service and the competitors service strength and weaknesses
- Follow up on the co-worker performance, competence and have an action to improve it
- Do monthly follow up for assembly and installation quality. Feedback the result to the Kitchen installation team
- Do the follow up for installation quality to IKEA customer to secure customer satisfaction
- To be the communication bridge between Service Office and the co-workers
- Provide training regarding to measurement and installation knowledge to ESP
- Provide support, guidance and the specialist training to all relevant functions across the store, securing competence resulting in the successful completion of all measurement and installation orders.
- Be able to assemble and install all the IKEA furniture, good installation competence
- Develop and maintain a good co-operation and working relationship with other functions
- To be the main contact person regarding any measurement, assembly and installation problem.
- Working with other stores installation specialist to share good ideas
- Know the cost of measurement, assembly and installation service of ESP
- Use the budget for the traffic cost for doing on site service quality follow up reasonably
- Customer orientated and enjoy working with people
- Strong problem solver
- Strong carpentry and or furniture assembly experience
- Have a positive working attitude and able to work under pressure
- Strong leadership skill
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.